2019 FreeS Art Space Open Call
Hantoo Art Group and AVAT will continue to stand by our original mission to provide services to citizens of art and to contribute to the art world. We hope to turn FressS Art Space into a stage for artists of young and old to express creativity. Through our space, we encourage artists to inspire in-depth discussions and open up their perspectives for art and creativity, thus expanding art dialogues.
1. Applicants must be citizens of Republic of China.
2. We welcome individuals and groups engaged in art.
3. We welcome themes, contents and media of all kinds.
4. Your proposal must be the debut of the displaying art work.
We welcome applications from both non-members and members. Yet, when we announce the result of chosen applications, non-members should join AVAT right away. If applicants fail to join our membership, we are entitled to cancel the qualifications of chosen ones.
Starting from now to March 31, 2018.
Judgment and Exhibition Date
1. There are two stages in the screening process: the initial one and the final one. The judges will be art professionals (including AVAT members, artists of Hantoo Art Group, and other prestigious artists). During the initial screening process, applicants will be judged by their applications. Accepted applicants will join the final screening and have an interview with judges. The final result will be announced on the website and the Facebook page of FreeS Art Space.
2. Your proposal should be an exhibition taking place from or after February , 2018 and lasts for one month. The exact dates of each exhibition will be arranged by Frees Art Space. If the schedule is disrupted by changes, FreeS Art Space is entitled to rearrange it.
Application Forms (Required)
Please include all these application files in electronic forms in a disc and send it to
B1, No.82, Sec. 3, Xinsheng N. Rd. Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 10460, Taiwan
with the heading “2018 FreeS Art Space Application.”